- When was the company founded？
- Modalis Therapeutics Corporation was founded in Tokyo Japan in January 2016.
The consolidated subsidiary, Modalis Therapeutics Inc. was founded in Cambridge Massachusetts USA in April 2016.
- On what exchange is the company listed?
- Modalis listed its shares on Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers Market on August 3 2020.
- What is the stock code of Modalis?
- When do you announce financial results?
- We announce financial results following the end of every quarter. Please see “IR Calendar”
- Where can I get copies of your past business results?
- Please see Financial Results for past business results.
- Do you plan to pay dividends?
- We have not paid dividends since the establishment. As we will continue to carry out R&D activities that require large up-front investments, we will not pay dividends for the time being and will prioritize securing funds for continuing R&D activities.
We recognize that returning profits to shareholders is an important management issue. If the stable profit can be earned in the future and sufficient profit can be secured to cover R&D funds, we will also consider profit distribution after comprehensively considering the need to enhance internal reserves to prepare for R&D activities.
- Do you currently have any preferential system for shareholders?
- Not at the moment.
- What is the number of shares constituting one trading unit of shares?
- 100 shares
- Who do I contact to change share registration information such as ownership and changes of address?
- Please contact your securities company.
- When is the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholder?